- We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications) and payment details (including credit card information) when you make a transaction on our site.
- When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address (if you have selected to receive delivery) and email address. Your personal information will only be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
- We collect personal and non-personal information for the purposes of:
providing and operating the services of the site.
to create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated non-personal information which we may use to improve our business services.
to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
contacting you regarding a recent purchase, or order updates regarding said purchase.
- Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall. All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council.
- Some cookies are present on our website. These are small pieces of data stored on a site visitor's browser (for more information please visit: